Friday 4 November 2016

The strangest baby ever made is found in Nigeria

Strange things happen everyday on earth, things we've never seen before, things we've never heard before, things we've never felt before. They all happen everyday within our watch and I bet you, this is one of them, brought to us right here in Nigeria.

However, according to reports by Hausa news page, Zuma times, the baby was born yesterday, Thursday, November 3, at an undisclosed hospital in Kaduna State, Nigeria.

I really don't know how it came into place or what might have gone wrong in the womb, but I sure know that this is really a scary looking baby, more scarier than the ones we see in India.


Honestly, this is all I can say about this baby, I'm just really short of words.

Please do ENJOY AND SHARE. COMMENT too, to tell us what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like a sugar in my tea, therefore I’m really eager and would really appreciate them. However, please have in mind that all comments are moderated manually by me.

Nevertheless, the comments strictly represents the opinions of the comment author and doesn't reflect or represent the views of mgabshub.blogspot.com