Thursday 10 November 2016

10 Celebs who promised to leave US if Trump wins US presidential election

Before the US presidential election was held, a lot of celebs were running their mouth about leaving US should Trump win the election, some Nigerian celebs like Wole Soyinka, promised us he'd tear his US green card... We're yet to see the unfolding event or a video to prove to us that he's a man of his words.

Well, however, as it may stand right now, some of Hollywood's most progressive celebs have got their bags packed, ready to leave US... LOL

Below are a list of 'em celebs who promised to leave US should Trump win the election.

PLEASE READ AND SHARE!

1. Amber Rose:

"I can't even think about it! I'm moving, I'm out! I can't. And I am taking my son with me!" she told US Weekly."
Destination: Unknown

2. Miley Cirus:

The young pop star said she would “move out da country” if Trump, whom she called a “f*cking nightmare” were to win the election. She also wrote in an Instagram post thus:
 "My heart is broken into a 100000 pieces...I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!"

3.  Samuel L. Jackson

The actor accused Trump of running a “hate”-filled campaign in an interview with the Hollywood Reporter.
"If that motherf*cker becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa,” he later told Jimmy Kimmel."


4. Whoopi Goldberg

The comedian and The View co-host has repeatedly trashed Trump on the ABC daytime talk show.
Listen, he can be whatever party he wants to be,” she said during an episode in January. “What he can’t be is he can’t be the guy that says it’s your fault stuff isn’t working. That’s not the president I want. Find a way to make stuff work.”
“Maybe it’s time for me to move, you know. I can afford to go, she added.

5. Neve Campbell:

The Scream and House of Cards actress said she would move back to her native Canada if Trump wins the election.
They see someone off the cuff and broad, and they think ‘ok, that’s the voice we need, just someone honest,"

6. George Lopez

Who? Comedian and star of George Lopez.
Where would he move? Mexico.
"If he wins, he won't have to worry about immigration, we'll all go back," he told TMZ.

 

 7. Keegan-Michael Key

The Key and Peele star also said he’d flee north to Canada in the event of a Trump presidency.
It’s like, 10 minutes from Detroit,” the comedian told TMZ in January. “That’s where I’m from; my mom lives there. It’d make her happy too.

 

8. Ne-Yo


The R&B singer said he’d be moving to Canada “straight away” if Trump wins. He told TMZ thus,
Me and Drake gonna be neighbors if Donald Trump becomes president,

9. Chelsea Handler:

The comedian and talk-show host said she had already made a contingency plan in the event of a Trump win.
Handler said in an interview on ABC’s Live with Kelly and Michael in May.
I did buy a house in another country just in case, so all these people that threaten to leave the country and then don’t — I actually will leave that country.

10. Our very own Wole Soyinka

If the unlikely event happens and he wins, the first thing he(trump) will do is to say [that] all green-card holders must reapply to come back into the US. Well, I’m not waiting for that,” 
 “The moment they announce his victory, I will cut my green card myself and start packing up.
Soyinka, is scholar-in-residence at New York University’s Institute of African American Affairs this autumn.


Since you're here ...

…I've a small favour to ask, you...

PLEASE DO SHARE THIS POST IF YOU ENJOYED IT, COMMENT TOO IF YOU'VE TIME.

Credit:: Brietbart and Townhall

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like a sugar in my tea, therefore I’m really eager and would really appreciate them. However, please have in mind that all comments are moderated manually by me.

Nevertheless, the comments strictly represents the opinions of the comment author and doesn't reflect or represent the views of mgabshub.blogspot.com