Thursday 11 August 2016

Pictures that prove that makeup originated from sorcery. LOL

The art of makeup as it stands was invented approximately 12,000 years ago by the ancient Egyptians. Archaeologists have recently found evidence of makeup in an Egyptian tomb in Karnak. It was was meant to enhance beauty, but less did we know that 
it actually is witchcraft or sorcery. Well, these pictures right there are here serve as a proof to my claims, "Make up is actually sorcery". ;)


 1.







2.




3. 




4.




5.




6.




7.




8.



You like this post? COMMENT to tell me how you feel. Also, don't forget to SHARE





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are like a sugar in my tea, therefore I’m really eager and would really appreciate them. However, please have in mind that all comments are moderated manually by me.

Nevertheless, the comments strictly represents the opinions of the comment author and doesn't reflect or represent the views of mgabshub.blogspot.com